1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Impf GbR, Christian and Harald Behr, Oberer Graben 12, 97723 Oberthulba,Tel: 0160 7849584, E-Mail: email@example.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website under https://infernum-meets-porkcore.de/, certain information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. We store these Informations temporarily in a so-called logfile. This happens automatically. The following information is [KC1] collected and stored until automated deletion:
· IP address of the requesting computer,
· date and time of access,
· the name and URL of the retrieved file,
· Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
· browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We processthe aforementioneddata for the following purposes:
· Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
· Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
· evaluation of system security and stability as well as
· for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest in the aforementioned data processing results from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. We do not use the data collected to draw conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of data
We buy our tickets through Eventim and our merchandise items via Spreadshirt. If you access the respective link on our website under "Shop", you will be redirected to the websites of these companies. Please refer to the privacy statements of Eventim (https://www.eventim.de/help/data-protection/) and Spreadshirt (https://www.spreadshirt.de/datenschutz-C3928) for the processing of your personal data in connection with purchases through the connectedshops.
Any other transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than the ones listed below will not take place.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
· You have given express consent to this in accordance with Art.
· the disclosure according to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
· if we are legally obliged to discloseunder Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit.c GDPR, and
· this is permitted by law and is required by Art. 6 sec. 1 .b GDPR for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
The cookie stores informationthat arises in connection with the terminal device you use when you visit our website. We do not necessarily gain directe knowledge of your identity.
We also use temporary cookiesto optimize the usability of our website. Temporary cookies arestored on your device for a specified period of time. When you visit our website again,it is automatically recognized that you have visited us before. In addition, we already know what inputs and settings they have made and can provide them to you automatically. This way, you do not need to re-enter the information.
On the other hand, we usecookies to statistically record and evaluate the use of our website. In this way, we achieve an ongoing optimization of ouroffer. These cookies [KC2] alsoallow us to automatically recognize that you have already visited our websitewhen you visit oursite again. . These cookies are also automatically deleted after a defined time.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete disabling of cookies may prevent you from using all the features of our website.
5. Analyse- und Third Party Tools
The measures and tools listed below and used by us are used outsidef basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR . With the measures to be used, we ensure a needs-based design and furtheroptimization of ourwebsite. We also use the following measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tools listedbelow.
cm4all.net Web Fonts
Our website uses so-called web fonts from cm4all.net for the uniform presentation of certain fonts.
When you visit our pages, your browser loads the required fonts directly from cm4all.net in order to display them correctly to your device. Your browser connects to cm4all.net's servers. This will cm4all.net to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address.
The use of the cm4all.net web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
If you use external links offered within the framework of our internet pages, this data protection declaration does not extend to these links. When we provide links, we strive to ensure that they also comply with our privacy and security standards. However, we have no influence on the compliance of other providers with data protection and security regulations. For this reason, please also inform yourself on the websites of the other providers about the data protection declarations provided there.
You have the right to:
· in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide informationon the purposes of the processing,the categoryn of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if they have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details of the data;
· require the correction of inaccurate or complete your personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
· require the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
· in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal dataif:
o you dispute the accuracy of the personal data and we have been able to verify the accuracy of the data, or
o the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal dataen and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data,or
o we no longer needen the data for the purposes of the processingandyou, on the other hand, need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,or
o You have objected to the processing until it is established whether the legitimatereasons prevail on our part or on your part.
· in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
· in accordance with Art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR, revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the processing of data based on this consent for the future and
· to a regulatory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our companyheadquarters.
8. Right of objection
If we process your personal data and rely on our legitimaten interests in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the specific processing of personal datain accordance with Article 21 GDPR. Insofar as your objection is directed against direct marketing, you have a general right of objection, which is also implemented by us without specifying a special situation. Moreover, in order to successfully assert the opposition, it is necessary that there are grounds for your opposition arising from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
We encrypt the data transfer to and from oure website using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser doesn't support this,twe'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. The encryption of individual pages of our offer can be recognized by the closed display of the bowl or lock symbol in the lower status bar and/or address bar of your browser.
In order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties, we also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures (TOMs). We are constantly revising and improving our security measures in line with technological developments.
Changing legal or regulatory requirements, developments in case law and further development of our website may require changes to our data protection declaration.